The sensitive world of microelectronics demands complete cleanliness and compliance with ISO and ESD requirements. Relevant measures must be taken in order to keep particles away, as high costs are associated with subsequent processing of contaminated products. For this reason great emphasis should be placed on the correct cleanroom clothing which constitutes a secure barrier between product and human.
Under the US ASTM standard (F 51-00), for Class A for example, a contamination level of max. 1000 particles per ft², or max. 1 particle (5 microns) per cm² is required.
Long-standing and well-known clients in the microelectronics industry trust our systems completely. When will you become one of them?
What we offer you:
- Customised clothing concepts as part of the convenient all-inclusive rental services.
- Universal European Quality Standard 'Initial Cleanrooms Gold Standard for Service & Processing'.
- Treatment in cleanrooms with ISO categories 5 and 7 in accordance with DIN ISO 14644-1.
- Smart fail-safety concept delivered through several independent production plants.
- Highest standards of contamination control.
- Extensive monitoring measures with complete process documentation.