The highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene are demanded particularly in pharmaceutical production and research. The most stringent guidelines must be observed, particularly for aseptic processes.
The requirements under GMP guidelines (classes A-D), FDA regulation and ISO 14644-1 are particularly stringent and strict provisions apply regarding staff work clothing. A secure barrier between product and human must be ensured. Even the slightest contamination through germs can have serious consequences.
Many notable, leading global pharmaceutical companies number among our satisfied clients.
When will you become one of them?
What we offer you:
- Customised clothing concepts as part of the convenient all-inclusive rental services.
- Universal European Quality Standard Initial Cleanrooms Gold Standard for Service & Processing
- Treatment in cleanrooms with ISO categories 5 and 7 in accordance with DIN ISO 14644-1.
- Sterilisation (optional) with expiry date
- Smart fail-safety concept delivered through several independent production plants.
- Highest standards of contamination control.
- Extensive monitoring measures with complete process documentation.
- Automatic exchange of cleanroom textiles