Call us for a free quote on 1800 266 2200
Good hygiene is vital in creating a productive environment that employees want to work in.
With washrooms and equipment being used several times a day by each employee, and more intensely at certain peak times, it is a challenge not to let hygiene standards slip. This is critical as it will show your employees you care about their wellbeing, help reduce the transmission of illnesses and support better business performance.
1) Structured Hygiene Survey - Identify germ hotspots and get a full understanding of your requirements
2) Hygiene Education - Encourage better hygiene amongst your staff with educational posters and Hygiene Awareness Talk
3) Right Approach - Clean is not necessarily hygienic, so we can help you improve standards for your customers and staff
4) Consumables Advice - Help you save money by advising on the correct type, quantity and location of consumables based on usage patterns
5) Choices of Range - Exclusive, innovative new products, designed for ease of use, comfort and reliability, delivered with style
6) Excellent Service - Dependable, friendly and discreet. We deliver the best in hygiene for your premises, including regular quality checks
Maintaining a consistently high level of hygiene can be challenging in washrooms that are used intensively at peak times
Instill good hand hygiene habits in your workforce to reduce the risks of cross contamination and lowered productivity.
Everyday, local teams of Initial service technicians deliver efficient, effective and discreet services, keeping our service commitment to customers across the world.
With worry-free services tailored specifically to your needs, Initial takes pride in delivering the highest levels of innovative solutions and professional customer care.
We will install and maintain your hygiene solutions, manage consumables, dispose of sanitary waste whilst ensuring compliance with all hygiene and environmental regulations.